The Texas Instruments TI-1795SV SuperView Calculator is an affordable option that features big keys and a giant SuperView display. This package includes two calculators. Easy to operate, the calculator comes with a well-spaced keyboard and large, contoured keys. The eight-digit LCD is angled for easy viewing. Change sign key simplifies entry of negative numbers. Functions include three-key memory, auto constant, square root, percent key and variable decimal. Calculator runs on solar and battery power to work anywhere.
- Package of 2 calculators
- 8-digit, angled LCD for easy viewing
- Useful functions: 3-key memory, change sign, auto constant, square root, percent key and variable decimal
- Runs on solar and battery power
- Well-spaced keyboard with large, contoured keys
- Quantity: 2
- Calculator Type: Standard
- Number of Display Digits: 8
- Display Screen Type: LCD
- Power Source: Battery/Solar
- Width: 4 1/4"
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 1 - 2 business days
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 0.50 pounds