Side Clamp Bench
Volume discounts available.
Shain's Side Clamp Bench accepts bar clamps and provides an area for both gluing projects and clamp storage. The top is completely open and includes 17 sets of 3/4" wide grooves which accept bar clamps three feet and over. Each groove is cut into heavy-gauge steel rail. The lower center rail is adaptable for storage of hand screws and "C" clamps. The base is made of solid maple and finished with an earth-friendly water base finish. Can also be ordered with a drip pan. Shain's Side Clamp Bench is made in the USA and comes backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Solid maple base
- Includes 17 sets of clamp grooves
- Earth-friendly, water-based finish protects the workbench
- Made in the USA
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Material: Solid maple w/ steel rails
- Finish: Earth-friendly, water-based clear finish
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Other Info: Made in the USA
- Width: 72"
- Depth: 36"
- Height: 32"