The Wisconsin Bench UNE-T ADA Student Desk is designed to accommodate wheelchairs, making it an excellent choice for any classroom. This stylish desk features your choice of a 1 1/8" thick MDF core with a beveled band that will not separate from the table core or a 1 1/4" thick particleboard core with phenolic backing and a PVC edge band. The high-pressure laminate finish is extremely durable and comes in several colors. Adjust the height of the desk from 22 1/4" to 31 1/4" with ease. Choose from several options to customize your desk. Self-leveling glides prevent the desk from wobbling. This Wisconsin Bench UNE-T ADA Desk comes backed by a two-year warranty.
- Built to accommodate wheelchairs
- ADA approved
- 14-gauge steel legs provide excellent stability
- Choose from two desktop/edge band options
- Backed by a two-year warranty
- Desktop Material: 1 1/8" thick MDF or 1 1/4" particleboard w/ phenolic backing
- Desktop Finish: High-pressure laminate
- Frame Material: 1 1/4'' square, 14-gauge tubular steel
- Frame Finish: Silver powder-coat paint
- Width: 37"
- Depth: 20"
- Height: 22 1/4" to 31 1/4" adjustable
- Made in the USA
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 45.00 pounds