Sleek, modern and extremely durable, the Wisconsin Bench 5-Legged Stool is a great addition to any lab or classroom. This sturdy stool features a 14" round hardwood seat with two coats of clear lacquer for a polished look. The 16-gauge tubular steel frame comes with an attractive black powder-coat paint finish. Includes a foot rest and non-marring nylon glides. The five-leg design prevents students from leaning back on two legs. Available with a back for an extra charge.
- 5-leg design prevents students from leaning back on two legs
- Hardwood seat with clear lacquer coating
- Radius edges
- 16-gauge steel frame
- Attractive black powder-coat paint finish
- Includes a footrest
- Nylon glides won't mar your floors
- Some assembly required
- Seat Material: 1 1/4" hardwood
- Frame Material: 16-gauge tubular steel
- Frame Finish: Black powder-coat paint
- Seat Height: 24"
- Seat Diameter: 14"
- Lead Time: Ships within 4 - 6 weeks
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 23.00 pounds