Push the WB Mfg. Elo Adapt II Collaborative Student Desk together with other desks and form small groups for collaborative learning. This contemporary school desk features an extremely durable MDF top with your choice of high-pressure laminate finish. The curved square tubular steel legs offer excellent stability and provide more leg room than traditional desks. Adjust the height from 26 1/4" to 31 1/4" to best fit your students. The beveled band will not separate from the table core, preventing students from picking at the edges of the desk. Self-leveling glides prevent the desk from wobbling.
- Stylish design with excellent durability
- Shaped to allow desks to be pushed together for collaboration
- Adjustable legs are curved to allow for extra stability and leg room
- Legs adjust from 26 1/4" to 31 1/4"
- Choose from several finishes and options
- Beveled edge will not separate from the MDF core
- Curved edge allows for more belly room
- Desktop Material: 1 1/8" thick MDF with high-pressure laminate finish
- Frame Material: 1 1/4'' square, 14-gauge tubular steel
- Frame Finish: Silver powder-coat paint
- Width: 31"
- Depth: 21 1/2"
- Height: 26 1/4" to 31 1/4"
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 3 - 4 weeks
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 39.00 pounds