Tuffy Presentation Cart - Pull-Out Side Shelf
H. Wilson's Tuffy Presentation Cart is durable enough for heavy use in your toughest environments. This injection-molded, thermoplastic resin AV cart won't chip, warp, crack, rust or peel and is backed by a lifetime warranty. The second shelf conveniently slides out to the side, providing an additional surface for presentation equipment or writing. The three stationary shelves each have a retaining lip and textured surface to keep equipment from sliding off. Full-swivel, ball-bearing casters allow you to move the resin AV cart easily. Comes with a three-outlet UL-approved electrical assembly with a 15' cord, cord management wrap and three cable management clips. The electrical attachment is recessed and fits through doorways and other tight spaces. All shelves and legs are made from recycled material. Choose from a great selection of colors sure to match your décor. Made in the U.S.A.
- Sliding shelf provides additional work surface
- Includes three-outlet, 15' UL-listed power cord
- Retaining lip and textured surface keep equipment from sliding
- 4" heavy-duty casters (2 locking)
- Shelves and legs are made from recycled material
- Material: Injection-molded, thermoplastic resin
- Width: 24"
- Depth: 18"
- Height: 42 1/2"
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Fully assembled
CLICK ON LINKS BELOW TO VIEW OR DOWNLOAD
|Information Sheet - Black Legs|
|Information Sheet - Putty Legs|
|Information Sheet - Nickel Legs|