The Whitney Brothers Teacher's Workstation Cabinet is a storage area and standing desk all in one attractive unit. This wood laminate cabinet features a horizontal door in the middle of the unit that folds down to a 90-degree angle, providing plenty of space for a laptop, reference materials, notebooks and more. Since the compartment locks, you can safely stow away equipment when class is over. Open the top area of the cabinet to reveal a spacious open area for storing reference materials and more. The bottom section of the cabinet features a full-width adjustable shelf so you can customize your storage space. The Whitney Brothers Teacher's Workstation Cabinet is GREENGUARD certified and made in the USA. Backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Made of attractive wood laminate
- Cabinet is divided into three sections, each with soft-close doors
- Rounded, sanded edges
- Middle section door/worksurface supports up to 100 pounds
- Top section features a large open area
- Bottom section has an adjustable shelf
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Material: Wood laminate
- Top Section Dimensions: 35 1/4"W x 17 1/4"D x 15 3/4"H
- Middle Section Dimensions: 22 1/2"W x 17 1/4"D x 15 3/4"H (left side); 12"W x 12"D x 15 3/4"H (divided side)
- Bottom Section Dimensions: 35 1/4"W x 17 1/4"D x 30 1/4"H
- Width: 36 1/2"
- Depth: 18 3/4"
- Height: 70"
- Made in the USA
- Green: GREENGUARD Certified
- Assembly Required: No
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 4 - 6 weeks
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 164.00 pounds