The Synergy Junction Adjustable Bow-Tie Activity Table is a durable and versatile choice for your school. It can be used as a small activity table, or configured with other Synergy tables to create a larger worksurface. This classroom table adjusts from 18" to 29" high to accommodate students of all ages. The 1" thick MDF top has a high-pressure laminate finish with the classic look of maple. Corners are rounded for safety, and heat sealed PVC edge banding protects the perimeter from wear and tear. The rugged steel legs are powder coated and include floor glides. Wood Designs' Synergy Junction Adjustable Desk is GREENGUARD Certified and made in the USA.
- Unique bow tie shape
- Adjustable steel legs with floor glides
- Durable laminate finish
- Heat-sealed edge banding
- Rounded corners and edges
- Reinforced apron
- Suggested age range: Two - adult
- Desktop material: MDF, laminate
- Edge band material: 3mm PVC
- Leg material: Powder coated steel
- Overall height: 18" - 29" adjustable in 1" increments
- Depth: 24"
- Width: 36"
- Weight: 45 pounds