A Keepsake Series Table Top Display Case beautifully showcases your most delicate or valuable items, including historical treasures and archived collections. The interior bottom panel is white, allowing the contents inside to really stand out. Schools, libraries and museums will appreciate the solid construction and security this display case has to offer. The anodized aluminum frame, tempered glass panels and floor levelers lend durability and stability. The tubular steel legs are finished in black, and the case frame is available in several colors. This free-standing display case comes standard with a locking sliding door; a hinged top is available for an additional charge. The Keepsake Series Table Top Display Case comes backed by a lifetime limited warranty. Leg assembly required.
- Displayed items stand out against white bottom panel
- Durable aluminum frame available in dark bronze, champagne or satin natural finish
- Tubular steel legs with black finish
- Locking sliding rear door or hinged top door (additional charge)
- Frame Material: Aluminum with tubular steel legs
- Bottom Panel Material: Laminate
- Glass Display Box Height: 10"
- Width: 48"
- Height: 38"
- Depth: 24"
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Made in the USA
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 2 weeks
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 86.00 pounds