Virco's Zuma Series Stack Chairs are a fun and contemporary choice for any classroom. Students will enjoy contoured bucket seating and a waterfall front supported by a sturdy steel frame. The ergonomically-designed chairs feature a flexible backrest for ultimate comfort. Nylon-base glides ensure easy moving across all floors, and chairs stack for easy storage. Choose from a wide selection of colors to match your learning environment. The 18" seat height is ideal for 7th grade and up. Virco's Zuma Series Stack Chairs come with a 10-year manufacturer's warranty.
The grade levels we list are suggestions; measuring is the ideal way to find the best seat height. Simply measure the distance from the floor to the back of the child's knee (where it bends). If the measurement is between two seat sizes, round down to the smaller seat height.
- Contemporary look with ergonomic support
- Contoured bucket seating and waterfall front
- Tubular steel frame with a variety of finishes
- Chairs stack for easy storage
- Available in a variety of colors
- Seat Height: 18"
- Suggested Grade Level: 7th and up
- Width: 20 3/8"
- Depth: 20 7/8"
- Overall Height: 32 1/4"
- Seat Material: Polypropylene Plastic
- Frame Material: Tubular Steel
- Frame Finish: Chrome
- Glides: Nylon
- Stackable: Yes
- Other: Chairs stack 6 high
- Warranty: 10 years