Virco's Zuma Series Stack Chairs are a fun and contemporary choice for any classroom. Students will enjoy contoured bucket seating and a waterfall front
supported by a sturdy steel frame. The ergonomically-designed chairs feature a flexible backrest for ultimate comfort. Nylon-base glides ensure easy moving
across all floors, and chairs stack for easy storage. Choose from a wide selection of colors to match your learning environment. The 15" seat height is
Kindergarten to 3rd grade students. Virco's Zuma Series Stack Chair comes with a 10-year manufacturer's warranty.
The grade levels we list are suggestions; measuring is the ideal way to find the best seat height. Simply measure the distance from the floor to the back of the child's knee (where it bends). If the measurement is between two seat sizes, round down to the smaller seat height.
- Contemporary look with ergonomic support
- Contoured bucket seating and waterfall front
- Tubular steel frame with Chrome finish
- Chairs stack for easy storage
- Available in a variety of colors
- Backed by a 10-year warranty
- Seat Height: 15"
- Suggested Grade Level: Kindergarten - 3rd
- Width: 17 3/8"
- Depth: 16 1/2"
- Overall Height: 26 7/8"
- Seat Material: Polypropylene Plastic
- Frame Material: Tubular Steel
- Frame Finish: Chrome
- Glides: Nylon
- Stackable: Yes
- Other: Chairs stack 6 high
- Warranty: 10 years
- Made in the USA
- Green: GREENGUARD Certified
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 2 months
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 10.80 pounds