Virco's Zuma Series Collaborative Study Desk is easy to move and facilitates group work and brainstorming in your classroom. The unique shape of the hard plastic top and a single caster on the center leg allow you to easily arrange desks into a four-desk cluster. Adjust the height from 23" to 34" to provide students with the best height as they work. A sturdy tubular steel frame provides excellent support, while the nylon glides prevent your desk from wobbling. Virco's Zuma Series Mobile Collaborative Study Desk is GREENGUARD certified and comes backed by a 10-year warranty.
- Unique top shape allows desks to be moved into four-desk clusters
- Center leg has a caster that makes the desk easy to move
- Hard plastic work surface is heat and pressure molded, making it extremely durable
- Adjust the height from 22" to 34"
- GREENGUARD certified
- Backed by a 10-year warranty
- Top Material: Heat- and pressure-molded hard plastic with fortified recycled wood (FRW)
- Frame Material: Tubular steel
- Glides: Nylon
- Warranty: 10 years
- Work Surface Dimensions: 28" x 28"
- Width: 28"
- Depth: 28"
- Height: 23" - 34"