Telos Series School Chair - 12" Seat Height
Volume discounts available.
Virco's Telos Series School Chair is an environmentally friendly addition to your classroom. The hard plastic seat and back are constructed with recycled wood and made to resist scratching. A heavy steel frame, large back surface and contoured waterfall seat provide comfort and durability. Rounded edges create a contemporary look for this ergonomically-designed chair. Save space by stacking 10 high. Choose from a wide selection of colors to match any learning environment. The 12" seat height is ideal for Kindergarten and 1st grade students. Virco's Telos Series School Chair comes with a 10-year manufacturer’s warranty.
To find the perfect seat height, measure the distance from the floor to the back of the child's knee (where it bends). If the measurement is between two seat sizes, round down to the smaller seat height.
- Contemporary look with ergonomic support
- Hard plastic seats resist scratching
- Tubular steel frame
- Chairs stack 10 high to save space
- Available in a variety of colors
- GREENGUARD certified
- Backed by a 10-year warranty
- Seat Height: 12 3/4"
- Suggested Grade Level: Kindergarten - 1st
- Width: 15 3/8"
- Depth: 15 5/8"
- Overall Height: 22 3/8"
- Seat Material: Hard Plastic
- Frame Material: Tubular Steel
- Glides: Nylon
- Stackable: Yes
- Warranty: 10 years