Outfit your science lab with durable work stations when you choose Virco's Wood Frame Science Table. This attractive science table features a sturdy all-maple frame with heavy-gauge steel corner braces that ensure your table won't wobble during precise measuring and experiments. The frame has a protective, water-based finish that is also environmentally friendly. The Chemsurf high-pressure laminate top provides good heat, chemical, acid and water resistance. Adjustable glides keep your table level. Virco's Wood Frame Science Table is GREENGUARD certified and comes backed by a 10-year warranty.
- All-maple frame with clear, environmentally friendly finish
- Adjustable glides keep the table level
- Chemsurf high-pressure laminate top resists heat, chemicals, acid and water
- Heavy-gauge steel corner braces
- Backed by a 10-year warranty
- Top Material: 1 1/8" thick Chemsurf high-pressure laminate on particleboard core
- Base Material: Maple
- Finish Material: Clear, environmentally friendly varnish
- Width: 24"
- Length: 60"
- Height: 30"
- Warranty: 10 years
- Made in the USA
- Green: GREENGUARD Certified
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 84.50 pounds