With its generous one-piece shell seat and fun selection of colors, Virco’s Sage Series School Chair is a comfortable and stylish choice for your higher learning classroom. Students will enjoy the soft plastic shell seats supported by a sturdy tubular steel frame. Students of all sizes will be comfortable in the ergonomically-designed oversized seats with a flexible backrest. Nylon glides prevent floor damage and make moving chairs easy. Chairs stack efficiently to save space. Choose from a variety of exciting colors to match any learning environment. The 18” seat height is ideal for high school students. Virco’s Sage Series School Chair comes with a 10-year manufacturer’s warranty.
The grade levels we list are suggestions; measuring is the ideal way to find the best seat height. Simply measure the distance from the floor to the back of the child's knee (where it bends). If the measurement is between two seat sizes, round down to the smaller seat height.
- Contemporary look with ergonomic support
- Comfortable shell seat composed of durable polypropylene plastic
- Tubular steel frame with your choice of finish
- Chairs stack efficiently to save space
- Available in a variety of colors
- GREENGUARD certified
- Backed by a 10-year warranty
- Seat Height: 18"
- Suggested Grade Level: 9th -12th
- Width: 20 3/8"
- Overall Height: 32 1/2"
- Seat Material: Polypropylene Plastic
- Frame Material: Tubular Steel
- Frame Finish: Chrome
- Glides: Nylon
- Stackable: Yes
- Warranty: 10 years