Round Mobile Stool Cafeteria Table - Wheelchair Accessible
Provide comfortable seating for two students in wheelchairs, plus stool seating for six students with Virco's Wheelchair-Accessible Round Mobile Stool Cafeteria Table. This ADA-compliant cafeteria table features six injection-molded ABS stools, each with its own support column. The columns allow students to easily enter and exit their seats without the danger of tripping over a bar that connects stools together. This cafeteria table comes with a 30 1/2" high tabletop and 18 1/2" high stools, making it a great choice for your older students. The torsion bars and locking mechanisms allow for easy fold-up and safe storage. Rolls smoothly on 3 1/2" heavy-duty casters when in the folded position. The high-pressure laminate top is easy to clean, and the T-mold banding protects the perimeter from damage. This Virco Round Mobile Stool Cafeteria Table comes backed by a 10-year warranty; the torsion bars are backed by a five-year warranty.
- ADA compliant
- Provides two spots for students in wheelchairs and stool seating for six students
- Safely folds and locks for compact storage
- Durable high-pressure laminate top is easy to clean
- Stools have their own support columns to allow for obstacle-free entering and exiting
- Standard T-mold edge banding
- Heavy-duty casters
- Safety clearance between the table sections protects fingers
- Freestanding in the locked position
- Backed by a 10-year warranty (torsion bars backed by a five-year warranty)
- Stools: Six
- Suggested grade level: 5th and up
- Tabletop material: 3/4" particleboard
- Tabletop finish: High-pressure laminate
- Frame material: 13-gauge tubular steel
- Frame finish: Chrome
- Stool Height: 18 1/2"
- Table Width: 77 1/4"
- Table Length: 82"
- Table Height: 30 1/2"
- Folded Dimensions: 77 1/4"W x 44"D x 54"H
- Warranty: 10 years
- Fully assembled