Save space in your class and still provide students with a comfortable seating and desk option with Virco's N2 Series Tablet Arm School Desk with Book Rack and Laminate Top with Wood Composite Core. This attractive and affordable chair desk features a flexible polypropylene seat with contoured ribs that allow the upper back to move comfortably. The heavy-gauge tubular steel frame provides excellent support and prevents wobbling. The tablet arm desktop is made from laminate with a wood composite core. Keep materials close at hand but off the work space on the wire book rack. Nylon glides protect your floors from scratches. Choose from a great selection of seat and desk colors. Virco's N2 Series Tablet Arm Desk with Book Rack and Laminate Top with Wood Composite Core is GREENGUARD certified and comes backed by an impressive lifetime warranty. Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards.
- Keep materials close at hand on the wire book rack
- Attractive and affordable laminate top with wood composite core
- Sturdy tubular steel frame
- Polypropylene seat has a flexible back with contoured ribs
- Built-in handle makes it easy to move
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- Seat Material: Polypropylene
- Desk Material: Laminate with wood composite core
- Frame Material: Tubular steel
- Book Rack Material: Steel wire
- Glides: Nylon
- Seat Height: 18"
- Desktop Dimensions: 18" x 24"
- Desktop Thickness: 5/8"
- Width: 20 1/4"
- Depth: 30"
- Height: 30 3/4"
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made in the USA
- Green: GREENGUARD Certified
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 26.65 pounds