Virco's N2 Series Stack Chairs are attractive, affordable and extremely durable, making them an excellent choice for your school. Each school chair features a flexible polypropylene seat with contoured ribs that allow the upper back to move comfortably. The tubular steel frame provides a sturdy, wobble-free base. Choose from a great selection of seat and frame colors. The 16" seat height is recommended for 4th to 6th graders. Virco's N2 Series Stack Chair is GREENGUARD certified and comes backed by an impressive lifetime warranty. Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards.
The grade levels we list are suggestions; measuring is the ideal way to find the best seat height. Simply measure the distance from the floor to the back of the child's knee (where it bends). If the measurement is between two seat sizes, round down to the smaller seat height.
- Polypropylene seat has a flexible back with contoured ribs
- Durable tubular steel frame
- Comes standard with nylon glides
- Built-in handle makes it easy to move
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- Seat Material: Polypropylene
- Frame Material: Chrome
- Seat Height: 16"
- Suggested Grade Level: 4th - 6th
- Width: 17"
- Depth: 21 1/4"
- Height: 28"
- Made in the USA
- Green: GREENGUARD Certified
- Lead Time: Ships within 3 - 4 weeks
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 7.50 pounds