Virco's Round Mobile Stool Cafeteria Table looks great and provides your students with plenty of space and comfy seating as they eat. This cafeteria table features eight injection-molded ABS stools, each with its own support column. The columns allow students to easily enter and exit their seats without the danger of tripping over a bar that connects stools together. This cafeteria table comes with a 29" high tabletop and 17" high stools, making it a great choice for your older students. The torsion bars and locking mechanisms allow for easy fold-up and safe storage. Rolls smoothly on 3 1/2" heavy-duty casters when in the folded position. The high-pressure laminate top is easy to clean, and the T-mold banding protects the perimeter from damage. This Virco Round Mobile Stool Cafeteria Table comes backed by a 10-year warranty; the torsion bars are backed by a five-year warranty.
- Safely folds and locks for compact storage
- Durable high-pressure laminate top is easy to clean
- Stools have their own support columns to allow for obstacle-free entering and exiting
- Standard T-mold edge banding
- Heavy-duty casters
- Safety clearance between the table sections protects fingers
- Freestanding in the locked position
- Backed by a 10-year warranty (torsion bars backed by a five-year warranty)
- Stools: Eight
- Suggested grade level: 5th and up
- Tabletop material: 3/4" particleboard
- Tabletop finish: High-pressure laminate
- Frame material: 13-gauge tubular steel
- Frame finish: Chrome
- Stool Height: 17"
- Table Width: 77 1/4"
- Table Length: 82"
- Table Height: 29"
- Folded Dimensions: 77 1/4"W x 44"D x 52 1/2"H
- Warranty: 10 years
- Fully assembled
- Made in the USA
- Green: GREENGUARD Certified
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 2 months
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 286.80 pounds