The highly versatile Convertible Bench Cafeteria Table can provide lunchroom seating, assembly/lecture seating or academic testing. The tabletop can be used as a backrest or as a smaller work/dining surface. Designed to fit a range of students and adults, the sturdy benches can be adjusted from 15" to 17" and table top heights from 27" to 29". The high-pressure laminate surface is protected by T-mold banding. Two units can be locked together with an optional ganging device to form one large table. Virco's Convertible Bench Cafeteria Table folds easily for storage and rolls on heavy-duty swivel casters. Backed by a 10-year warranty.
- Easy set up and storage for overflow seating or dining
- Bench and tabletop are height-adjustable
- Durable high-pressure laminate surface
- Standard T-mold edge banding
- Heavy-duty casters for easy mobility
- Tabletop material: 1 1/8" particleboard
- Tabletop finish: High-pressure laminate
- Frame material: Tubular steel
- Bench/table length: 96"
- Table height: 27" - 29"
- Seat height: 15" - 17"
- Warranty: 10 years
- Fully assembled
- Made in the USA
- Green: GREENGUARD Certified
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 132.50 pounds