Give students an attractive, safe and durable place to eat lunch with Virco's Round Mobile Bench Cafeteria Table. This cafeteria table features a 29" high tabletop and 17" high bench seating, making it a great choice for your 5th grade through college students. The torsion bars and locking mechanisms allow for easy fold-up and safe storage. Rolls smoothly on 3 1/2" heavy-duty casters when in the folded position. The high-pressure laminate top is easy to clean, and the T-mold banding protects the perimeter from damage. Each bench has several support columns for added stability. This Virco Round Mobile Bench Cafeteria Table comes backed by a 10-year warranty; the torsion bars are backed by a five-year warranty.
- Safely folds and locks for compact storage
- Durable high-pressure laminate top is easy to clean
- Standard T-mold edge banding
- Heavy-duty casters
- Safety clearance between the table sections protects fingers
- Freestanding in the locked position
- Backed by a 10-year warranty (torsion bars backed by a five-year warranty)
- Seats: Eight
- Suggested grade level:5th and up
- Tabletop material: 3/4" particleboard
- Tabletop finish: High-pressure laminate
- Frame material: 13-gauge tubular steel
- Frame finish: Chrome
- Bench height: 17"
- Table width: 76 1/4"
- Table length: 82 1/8"
- Table height: 29"
- Folded Dimensions: 76 1/4"W x 35 5/8"D x 52 1/2"H
- Warranty: 10 years
- Fully assembled
- Made in the USA
- Green: GREENGUARD Certified
- Lead Time: Ships within 3 - 4 weeks
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 309.70 pounds