Virco's Analogy Series Extra-Large Cantilever Classroom Chair combines contemporary style with a comfortable seat. The oversized soft plastic shell seat is ergonomically designed to provide support where it is needed most. Students will sit comfortably in the chair thanks to the flexible backrest that bends slightly with natural movements. Healthier sitting leads to increased focus, decreased distractions and, ultimately, student improvement. The heavy-gauge tubular steel frame has a cantilever design that looks great and moves easily across carpet. Leveling glides protect your floor and keep the chair from wobbling. Virco's Analogy 18 1/2" Cantilever Classroom Chair is available in a variety of colors to match your room. The 18 1/2" seat height is ideal for 5th to 12th grade students. Backed by a 10-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Oversized shell fits a variety of body types
- Heavy-gauge steel frame has a cantilever design
- Ergonomic shell seat with flexible backrest provides support
- Healthier sitting leads to student improvement
- Glides protect your floors and keep the chair from wobbling
- Available in a variety of colors
- Backed by a 10-year warranty
- Seat Height: 18 1/2"
- Suggested Grade Level: 5th grade Â- 12th
- Seat Material: Polypropylene plastic
- Frame Material: Chrome
- Glides: Nylon
- Warranty: 10 years
- Width: 20 1/8"
- Depth: 23 1/2"
- Height: 32"
- Made in the USA
- Green: GREENGUARD Certified
- Lead Time: Ships within 4 - 6 weeks
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 18.95 pounds