Virco's Analogy Series Cantilever Classroom Chair combines contemporary style with a comfortable seat. The soft plastic shell seat is ergonomically designed to provide support where it is needed most. Students will sit comfortably in the chair thanks to the flexible backrest that bends slightly with natural movements. Healthier sitting leads to increased focus, decreased distractions and, ultimately, student improvement. The heavy-gauge tubular steel frame has a cantilever design that looks great and moves easily across carpet on nylon swivel glides. Virco's Analogy 16" Cantilever Classroom Chair is available in a variety of colors to match your room. The 16" seat height is ideal for 4th to 6th grade students. Backed by a 10-year manufacturer’s warranty.
The grade levels we list are suggestions; measuring is the ideal way to find the best seat height. Simply measure the distance from the floor to the back of the child's knee (where it bends). If the measurement is between two seat sizes, round down to the smaller seat height.
- Heavy-gauge steel frame has a cantilever design
- Ergonomic shell seat with flexible backrest provides support
- Healthier sitting leads to student improvement
- Glides protect your floors and keep the chair from wobbling
- Available in a variety of colors
- Backed by a 10-year warranty
- Seat Height: 16"
- Suggested Grade Level: 4th - 6th grade
- Seat Material: Polypropylene plastic
- Frame Material: Chrome
- Warranty: 10 years
- Width: 17 1/2"
- Depth: 19"
- Height: 27 1/4"