Virco's Analogy School Combo School Desk is a comfortable, space-saving option for your classroom. This attractive combo desk features a heavy-gauge tubular steel frame that supports the one-piece, injection-molded polypropylene plastic seat without wobbling. Since the Analogy seat is ergonomically designed, students can sit comfortably for hours. The hard plastic work surface is heat and pressure molded, making it extremely durable. Comes with leveling nylon glides that allow you to easily move the desk over carpet. Add a convenient backpack hanger for an extra charge. Virco's Analogy Combo School Desk comes backed by a manufacturer's 10-year warranty and is GREENGUARD certified.
- Legs have leveling nylon glides
- Hard plastic work surface is heat and pressure molded, making it extremely durable
- One-piece injection-molded seat is ergonomically designed for comfort
- GREENGUARD certified
- Backed by a 10-year warranty
- Seat Height: 18"
- Seat Material: Polypropylene plastic
- Top Material: Heat- and pressure-molded hard plastic with fortified recycled wood (FRW)
- Frame Material: Tubular steel
- Glides: Nylon
- Warranty: 10 years
- Work Surface Dimensions: 19 3/8" x 25 3/8"
- Width: 25 3/8"
- Depth: 36 1/2"
- Height: 32 3/8"