I.Q. Series School Chair - 17 1/2" Seat Height
Volume discounts available.
Virco's I.Q. Series School Chair is ergonomically designed to enhance your seating comfort. Students will appreciate the contoured shell seat and flexible back with built-in lumbar support. A heavy-gauge tubular steel frame ensures strength and durability. Ball glides prevent floor damage and make moving the stackable chairs easy. Choose from a variety of colors to match any learning environment. The 17 1/2" seat height is ideal for 7th grade and up. Virco's I.Q. Series School Chair comes with a 10-year manufacturer's warranty.
The grade levels we list are suggestions; measuring is the ideal way to find the best seat height. Simply measure the distance from the floor to the back of the child's knee (where it bends). If the measurement is between two seat sizes, round down to the smaller seat height.
- Contoured plastic shell seat
- Flexible back with built-in lumbar support
- Tubular steel frame with attractive chrome finish
- Chairs stack to save space
- Available in a variety of colors
- GREENGUARD certified
- Backed by a 10-year warranty
- Seat Height: 17 1/2"
- Suggested Grade Level: 7th and up
- Width: 21 1/4"
- Depth: 20 5/8"
- Overall Height: 32 1/4"
- Seat Material: Plastic
- Frame Material: Tubular Steel
- Frame Finish: Chrome
- Glides: Ball
- Stackable: Yes
- Other: Chairs stack 4 high
- Warranty: 10 years