Virco's 9000 Series School Chair is a comfortable and affordable choice for any learning environment. Students will enjoy the breathability of soft plastic shell seats and the durability of a tubular steel frame. Standard nylon-base glides allow for easy moving across all floors, and the chairs stack efficiently to save space. Choose from a variety of colors to match any learning environment. The 16" seat height is recommended for 4th to 6th grade students. Virco's 9000 Series School Chair comes with a 10-year manufacturer's warranty.
The grade levels we list are suggestions; measuring is the ideal way to find the best seat height. Simply measure the distance from the floor to the back of the child's knee (where it bends). If the measurement is between two seat sizes, round down to the smaller seat height.
- Vented seat composed of durable polyethylene plastic
- Tubular steel frame
- Chairs stack easily to save space
- Available in a variety of colors
- GREENGUARD certified
- Backed by a 10-year warranty
- Seat Height: 16"
- Suggested Grade Level: 4th - 6th
- Width: 16 3/4"
- Depth: 19 1/2"
- Overall Height: 27"
- Seat Material: Polyethylene Plastic
- Frame Material: Tubular Steel
- Frame Finish: Chrome
- Glides: Nylon
- Stackable: Yes
- Warranty: 10 years
- Lead Time: Ships within 3 - 4 weeks
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 9.40 pounds