Virco's 6000 Series 96" Training Table functions as a permanent or temporary multipurpose workspace. The tabletop is composed of a 3/4" particleboard core with a melamine surface. T-mold edge banding protects the perimeter from chipping and peeling. The steel support apron lends added sturdiness, and has rolled edges to protect hands and fingers. When not in use, table legs lock in a folded position. Corner supports protect the tabletop during stacking and storage.
- T-mold protective edging
- Rolled apron edges
- Corner supports for protection
- Straight-leg style
- Core material: 3/4" particleboard
- Top material: Thermofused melamine
- Frame material: Steel
- Frame finish: Black power-coat paint
- Length: 96"
- Width: 18"
- Height: 29"
- Warranty: 10 years
- Fully assembled
- Green: GREENGUARD Certified
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are affecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 51.50 pounds