Virco's 4000 Series Horseshoe Activity Table allows teachers to instruct a smaller group of students. Sturdy tubular steel legs adjust from 22" - 30" in one-inch increments to accommodate a range of students. The durable, thick tabletop features high-pressure laminate that's easy to clean. The perimeter is protected by T-mold banding to prevent chipping and peeling. If you plan to use your classroom table as a multi-student desk, optional book boxes or tote trays provide storage for supplies. Choose from multiple frame and laminate colors.
- Durable high-pressure laminate surface
- Steel legs adjust from 22" - 30"
- Protective T-mold banding
- Tabletop Material: 1 1/8" particleboard
- Tabletop Finish: High-pressure laminate
- Frame Material: Tubular steel
- Width: 60"
- Length: 66"
- Height: 22" to 30" in 1" increments
- Warranty: 10 years
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 2 months
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 115.80 pounds