The Virco 4000 Series Round Activity Table provides a place for collaborative classroom learning. Sturdy tubular steel legs adjust from 22" to 30" in one-inch increments to accommodate a range of students. The durable, thick tabletop features high-pressure laminate that's easy to clean. T-mold banding protects the perimeter from chipping and peeling. If you plan to use your classroom table as a multi-student desk, optional book boxes or tote trays provide storage for supplies. Choose from multiple frame and laminate colors.
- Durable high-pressure laminate surface
- Steel legs adjust from 22" - 30"
- Protective T-mold banding
- Tabletop Material: 1 1/8" particleboard
- Tabletop Finish: High-pressure laminate
- Frame Material: Tubular steel
- Diameter: 60"
- Height: 22" to 30" in 1" increments
- Warranty: 10 years
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are affecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 104.00 pounds