3000 Series School Chair - 18" Seat Height
Volume discounts available.
Need it fast? This 3000 Series School Chair with a Navy seat ships in just 10 days!
With its Martest 21 hard plastic seat and sturdy tubular steel frame, Virco's 3000 Series School Chair is built to last. Students will enjoy the comfort of a contoured seat and supported backrest. Martest 21 hard plastic resists scratching and staining and ensures the chairs will withstand years of everyday use. Choose from a variety of colors to match your classroom décor. The 18" seat height is ideal for 7th grade and up. Virco's 3000 Series School Chair stacks efficiently and comes with a 10-year manufacturer's warranty.
The grade levels we list are suggestions; measuring is the ideal way to find the best seat height. Simply measure the distance from the floor to the back of the child's knee (where it bends). If the measurement is between two seat sizes, round down to the smaller seat height.
- Contoured seat composed of durable Martest 21 hard plastic
- Tubular steel frame
- Scratch and stain-resistant
- Chairs stack to save space
- Available in a variety of colors
- GREENGUARD certified
- Backed by a 10-year warranty
- Seat Height: 18"
- Suggested Grade Level: 7th grade and up
- Width: 18 3/4"
- Depth: 21 1/2"
- Overall Height: 30 1/2"
- Seat Material: Hard Plastic
- Frame Finish: Chrome, Silver Mist or Char Black
- Frame Material: Tubular Steel
- Glides: Nylon
- Stackable: Yes
- Warranty: 10 years
CLICK ON LINKS BELOW TO VIEW OR DOWNLOAD
|Certificate of Conformity|