Virco's 2000 Series Stack Chair is a comfortable, stylish and affordable choice for your classroom. Students will enjoy the breathability of soft plastic shell seats with a molded waterfall shape for added comfort. A sturdy tubular steel frame provides strength and durability to this anti-static chair. Comes with nylon swivel glides. Chairs stack efficiently to save space. Choose from a variety of colors to match any learning environment. The 18" seat height is ideal for 7th grade and up. Virco's 2000 Series Stack Chair comes with a 10-year manufacturer's warranty.
The grade levels we list are suggestions; measuring is the ideal way to find the best seat height. Simply measure the distance from the floor to the back of the child's knee (where it bends). If the measurement is between two seat sizes, round down to the smaller seat height.
- Contoured waterfall seat composed of durable polypropylene plastic
- Tubular steel frame
- Chairs stack easily to save space
- Available in a variety of colors
- Backed by a 10-year warranty
- Seat Height: 18"
- Suggested Grade Level: 7th and up
- Width: 18 3/4"
- Depth: 20"
- Overall Height: 30"
- Seat Material: Polypropylene Plastic
- Frame Material: Chrome
- Stackable: Yes
- Warranty: 10 years
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 9.43 pounds