Virco's 2000 Series Stack Chair is a comfortable, stylish and affordable choice for your classroom. Students will enjoy the breathability of soft plastic shell seats with a molded waterfall shape for added comfort. A sturdy tubular steel frame provides strength and durability to this anti-static chair. Nylon swivel glides are standard. Choose from a variety of colors to match any learning environment. The 16 1/2" seat height is ideal for 4th to 6th grade students. Virco's 2000 Series Stack Chair comes with a 10-year manufacturer's warranty.
The grade levels we list are suggestions; measuring is the ideal way to find the best seat height. Simply measure the distance from the floor to the back of the child's knee (where it bends). If the measurement is between two seat sizes, round down to the smaller seat height.
- Contoured waterfall seat composed of durable polypropylene plastic
- Tubular steel frame
- Chairs stack easily to save space
- Available in a variety of colors
- Backed by a 10-year warranty
- Seat Height: 16 1/2"
- Suggested Grade Level: 4th - 6th
- Width: 16 7/8"
- Depth: 20"
- Overall Height: 27"
- Seat Material: Polypropylene Plastic
- Frame Material: Chrome
- Stackable: Yes
- Warranty: 10 years
- Green: GREENGUARD Certified
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 2 months
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 7.08 pounds