Virco's 122 Series Stools are comfortable, affordable and built to withstand wear and tear of a classroom environment. This stool features a steel seat with Masonite inset. The seat is supported by a tubular steel frame with a scratch-resistant, silver mist powder-coat paint finish. The foot rest provides additional comfort. Nylon glides keep your stool from wobbling. This Virco 122 Series Stool is 23 3/8" high and comes backed by a 10-year warranty. GREENGUARD certified.
- Steel seat with Masonite inset
- Supported by a tubular steel frame with silver mist powder-coat paint finish
- Glides prevent your stool from wobbling
- Backed by a 10-year warranty
- Seat Height: 23 3/8"
- Seat Diameter: 18"
- Width: 16 5/8"
- Depth: 16 5/8"
- Seat Material: 18-gauge steel with Masonite inset
- Frame Material: Tubular Steel
- Frame Finish: Silver mist powder-coat paint
- Glides: Nylon
- Warranty: 10 years
- Made in the USA
- Green: GREENGUARD Certified
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 11.50 pounds