122 Series Stool with Masonite Inset Seat - 18"H
Virco's 122 Series Stools are comfortable, affordable and built to withstand wear and tear of a classroom environment. This stool features a steel seat with Masonite inset. The seat is supported by a tubular steel frame with a scratch-resistant, silver mist powder-coat paint finish. The foot rest provides additional comfort. Nylon glides keep your stool from wobbling. This Virco 122 Series Stool is 17 3/8" high and comes backed by a 10-year warranty. GREENGUARD certified.
- Steel seat with Masonite inset
- Supported by a tubular steel frame with silver mist powder-coat paint finish
- Glides prevent your stool from wobbling
- GREENGUARD certified
- Backed by a 10-year warranty
- Seat Height: 17 3/8"
- Seat Diameter: 18"
- Width: 16 1/2"
- Depth: 16 1/2"
- Seat Material: 18-gauge steel with Masonite inset
- Frame Material: Tubular Steel
- Frame Finish: Silver mist powder-coat paint
- Glides: Nylon
- Warranty: 10 years