The 3700 Series Cantilever Rocking Chair gives students a non-distracting outlet for their energy. This ergonomic school chair features a flexible, contoured seat and a waterfall front edge to keep legs comfortable. The one-piece polypropylene shell includes a built-in handle and comes in several colors. The underside of the shell is ribbed to allow weight to be transferred directly to the sturdy tubular steel frame. The sturdy, single-piece curved legs are reinforced by a support bar. Like-sized rocking chairs stack for compact storage. USA Capitol's 3700 Series Rocking Chair is made in the USA and GREENGUARD certified. Backed by a 10-year overall warranty and a lifetime warranty on the frame.
- Seat bends with body for extra comfort and proper posture
- Ergonomic, one-piece polypropylene shell has a textured surface
- Reinforced tubular steel rocking legs
- Available in several colors
- Shell material: Polypropylene
- Frame material: Tubular steel
- Seat height: 14"
- Seat width: 16"
- Seat depth: 13"
- Warranty: 10 years
- Made in the USA
- Assembly Required: No
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 4 - 6 weeks
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 19.00 pounds