The Unger AquaDozer 36" Heavy Duty Curved Floor Squeegee is an invaluable tool to have at construction sites, factories, large commercial facilities, loading docks, agricultural and food processing plants, athletic arenas, outdoor areas and around large drains. It’s ideal for moving large amounts of water, mud, debris, waste, slush or snow. The replaceable 36” x 2” premium rubber blade simultaneously cleans and dries surfaces, moving up to two times more volume than similar-sized squeegees. Use it on coated and uncoated concrete, asphalt and other smooth floors. The rugged steel body is built to withstand heavy wear and tear. The AquaDozer Squeegee can be used with dual-end or tapered-end poles. Backed by a one-year warranty.
- Curved rubber blade maximizes cleaning performance
- Rugged steel body withstands tough cleaning jobs
- Works on asphalt, concrete and smooth floors
- Compatible with dual-end or tapered-end poles
- Frame Material: Steel
- Blade Material: Rubber
- Blade Width: 36"
- Overall Width: 35 3/4"
- Depth: 3"
- Height: 6"
- Warranty: 1 year
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 1 - 2 business days
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 3.40 pounds