Tennsco's Z-Line Steel Shelving is an affordable and durable option for organizing your equipment and supplies. This shelving unit includes five steel shelves that each support up to 600 pounds. Adjust the shelves in 1 1/2" increments to fit all of your items. The sturdy steel frame will not wobble and comes with your choice of powder-coat paint finish. Easy to assemble without tools thanks to the keyhole slot and snap-in rivet design. This is an adder unit and does not stand alone. Must be attached to a starter unit (not included). Tennsco's Z-Line Steel Shelving is made in the USA and GREENGUARD certified. Backed by a one-year warranty.
- Adder unit does not stand alone; must be attached to a starter unit (not included)
- Easy to assemble without tools
- Steel frame with steel shelves
- Your choice of powder-coat paint finish
- Shelves adjust in 1 1/2" increments
- Each shelf supports up to 600 pounds
- Backed by a one-year warranty
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Powder-coat paint
- Shelf Material: Steel
- Width: 36"
- Depth: 36"
- Height: 84"
- Made in the USA
- Green: SCS Indoor Advantage Gold
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 118.00 pounds