The Tennsco Hardwood Top Electronic Workbench allows you to store and potentially power tools right at your work station. This workbench features an attractive hardwood top that looks great and stands up to wear and tear. The heavy-gauge welded steel frame features knockouts for four duplex receptacles, as well as a switch and circuit breaker. To power your workbench, a wiring kit (sold separately) is required. A stringer bar connects the panel legs for extra stability. The Tennsco Hardwood Top Electronic Workbench is made in the USA.
- Attractive hardwood top
- Sturdy steel frame
- Stringer bar prevents wobbling
- Knockouts for receptacles, a switch and circuit breaker
- Wiring kit to power your workbench is sold separately
- Top Material: Hardwood
- Frame Material: 13-gauge steel
- Frame Finish: Powder-coat paint
- Width: 72"
- Depth: 36"
- Height: 33 3/4"
- Made in the USA
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Lead Time: Ships within 3 - 4 business days
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 195.00 pounds