The Tennsco Plastic Top Electronic Workbench allows you to store and potentially power tools right at your work station. This workbench features an attractive plastic top that looks great and stands up to wear and tear. The heavy-gauge welded steel frame features knockouts for four duplex receptacles, as well as a switch and circuit breaker. To power your workbench, a wiring kit (sold separately) is required. A stringer bar connects the panel legs for extra stability. The Tennsco Plastic Top Electronic Workbench is made in the USA.
- Attractive plastic top
- Sturdy steel frame
- Stringer bar prevents wobbling
- Knockouts for receptacles, a switch and circuit breaker
- Wiring kit to power your workbench is sold separately
- Top Material: Plastic
- Frame Material: 13-gauge steel
- Frame Finish: Powder-coat paint
- Width: 30"
- Length: 72"
- Height: 33 3/4"
- Made in the USA
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 3 - 4 business days
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 175.00 pounds