The Texas Instruments TI-89 Titanium Graphing Calculator provides advanced graphing for calculus, AP courses and university studies. Permitted for use on many state and standardized tests. Includes official AP calculus review questions on the enclosed product CD. Graphs functions, parametric and polar equations, recursively-defined sequences, three-dimensional surfaces, and differential equations. Includes EE*Pro App for electrical engineering. Icon desktop allows easier access to Apps and editors. Includes USB unit-to-unit link cable and TI Connectivity Cable. Offers 188K bytes of user-available RAM, 2.7MB of user-available Flash ROM for data archive and Apps, 100 x 160 pixel display, internal clock with date and time display, 99 graphing equations, 20 stored constants with symbolic units for scientific calculations, and 100 symbolic units in 28 categories for use in equations, computations, and unit conversions. Powered by four AAA batteries with a Silver Oxide battery backup to protect RAM memory during main battery change.
- Permitted for use on SAT, PSAT/NMSQT, AP and Praxis exams
- Features 188Kb of RAM, 2.7MB of Flash ROM for data archive and Apps, and a 100 x 160 pixel display
- Graphs functions, parametric/polar equations, recursively-defined sequences and more
- Offers USB unit-to-unit link cable and TI Connectivity Cable; EE*Pro App for electrical engineering
- Powered by 4 AAA batteries with a Silver Oxide battery backup to protect RAM memory
- Calculator Type: Graphing
- Power Source: AAA batteries
- Width: 3.5"
- Length: 7 1/4"
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 1 - 2 business days
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 2.35 pounds