The Texas Instruments TI30XS MultiView Scientific Calculator has a four-line, 16-character display allows you to enter more than one calculation, compare results and explore patterns, all on the same screen. Enter and view calculations in common Math Notation via the MATHPRINT mode, including symbolic pi, stacked fractions, exponents and exact square roots. Use Toggle Key to view fractions and decimals in alternate forms. Easy-to-read and navigate pull-down menus are similar to those on a graphing calculator. All mode settings are located in one central place, the mode screen. View scientific notation with the proper superscripted exponents and see output in scientific notation. Use table feature to explore (x,y) table of values for a given function, automatically or by entering specific x values. Scientific calculator displays multiple calculations and answers as you would write it. Scroll, review and edit current or previous entries. The Texas Instruments TI30XS MultiView Scientific Calculator runs on solar and battery power and includes a protective cover.
- 4-line, 16-character display
- Scroll, review and edit current or previous entries
- Pull-down menus
- Enter and view calculations in common Math Notation via MATHPRINT mode, including symbolic pi
- Also stacked fractions, exponents and exact square root; toggle key to view fractions/decimals
- Explore (x,y) table of values for a given function, automatically or by entering x values
- Runs on solar and battery power
- Includes a protective cover
- Calculator Type: Scientific
- Power Source: Battery/Solar
- Number of Display Digits: 16
- Number of Display Lines: 4
- Width: 3 1/2"
- Length: 7 1/4"
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 1 - 2 business days
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 0.30 pounds