The Texas Instruments TI30XIIS Dual Power Scientific Calculator has the functionality your advanced math students need on their path to academic success. This scientific calculator with equation recall combines statistics and advanced scientific functions. The two-line display shows entries on the top line and results on the bottom line for easy comparison. An entry line on the top of the display shows up to 11 characters and can scroll left and right up to 88. The result line on the bottom shows up to a 10-digit answer and 2-digit exponent. Functions include common/natural logarithms, fractions, fraction/decimal conversions, degrees to decimal conversion, reciprocals, factorials, grads, hyperbolics, polar/rectangular conversions. Fraction feature allows operations with fractions and mixed numbers. Two-variable statistics allow you to enter, delete, insert, and edit individual statistical data elements. The Texas Instruments TI30XIIS calculator runs on solar and battery power.
- Top line shows 11-digit, scrollable left/right up to 88
- Bottom line shows 10-digits; 2-line display
- Entries on top, results on bottom; operations with fractions/mixed numbers; 2-variable statistics
- Offers common/natural logarithms, fraction/decimal conversions and degrees to decimal conversion
- Also offers reciprocals, factorials, grads, hyperbolics, polar/rectangular conversions and fractions
- Runs on solar and battery power
- Calculator Type: Scientific
- Power Source: Battery/Solar
- Width: 3 1/4"
- Length: 6"
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 1 - 2 business days
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 0.35 pounds