With its great price and comfortable features, Virco's 2000 Series Tablet Arm Desk is a popular choice in classrooms and training facilities. The soft plastic shell seat has a molded waterfall front that won't pinch legs. A tubular steel frame supports the sturdy tablet arm and underseat bookrack, and the high-pressure laminate top prevents denting and scratching. Choose from a variety of finishes and seat colors to match any classroom. Virco's 2000 Series Tablet Arm Desk comes backed a 10-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Contoured waterfall seat composed of durable polypropylene plastic
- Tubular steel frame
- Space-saving tablet arm design
- Steel underseat bookrack
- Durable high-pressure laminate work surface
- Available in a variety of colors
- Seat Height: 18"
- Suggested Grade Level: 5th - College
- Seat Material: Polypropylene Plastic
- Frame Material: Tubular Steel
- Bookrack: Yes
- Chair Width: 20"
- Overall Depth: 29 5/8"
- Overall Height: 30"
- Writing Surface Width: 20"
- Writing Surface Right Length: 25"
- Writing Surface Left Length: 12"
- Writing Surface Height: 28"
- Frame Finish: Chrome
- Laminate Top: Medium Oak, Fusion Maple, Grey Nebula or Walnut
- Glides: Nylon
- Warranty: 10 years