Stevens' Four Student Octagon Island Table gives you plenty of storage and roomy workspaces for multiple students without taking up much floor space. This versatile island table features two sets of four (eight total) locking drawers and two locking cabinets so you can safely store equipment, chemicals and supplies. Plug your laptop or equipment into the convenient GFI outlet and avoid a mess of dangling cords. Choose from several tabletops based on your needs. Stevens' Four-Student Octagon Island Table is GREENGUARD certified and made in the USA. Backed by a five-year warranty.
- Durable laminate finish is easy to clean
- Impact resistant edge will look great for years to come
- Unit features two locking door compartments and eight locking drawers, three duplex, and one GFI outlet
- Base unit and work surface available in many styles and colors
- Exclusive A-Tech surface surpasses SEFA 8.0 Standards and can outperform wood finishes
- Base Material: Laminate
- Width: 56"
- Depth: 56"
- Height: 36"
- Made in the USA
- Green: GREENGUARD Certified
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are affecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 600.00 pounds
1" Laminate is widely used for school science furniture. It offers an excellent work surface that wears exceptionally well under normal use. Plastic laminate has superior resistance to scratching, with limited resistance to high temperatures and severe chemicals like acid. Top construction consists of permanently bonding a sheet of high pressure laminate to an industrial grade particle board core.
3/4" Phenolic Resin is a composite thermo-fused under heat and pressure to form a chemical resistant composite throughout the entire thickness of the top. It is designed for use as countertops, pegboards and reagent racks. Phenolic Resin will not stain or etch when exposed to most chemical solvents. Phenolic Resin exhibits no effect with subjected to these common laboratory chemicals: Nitric Acid 30%, Acetic Acid 98%, Hydrofluoric Acid 48%, Sulfuric Acid 33%, Methyl Ethyl Ketone, Phosphoric Acid 85% and others.