With ample storage and plenty of workspace, Stevens' Four Student Island Table is an ideal addition to any science lab or classroom. The front and rear of the table each feature two locking door compartments so you can safely store chemicals, microscopes, beakers and more. Plug your laptop or equipment into the convenient GFI outlet and avoid a mess of dangling cords. Choose from several tabletops based on your needs. Stevens' Four-Student Island Table is GREENGUARD certified and made in the USA. Backed by a five-year warranty.
- Durable laminate finish is easy to clean
- Impact resistant edge will look great for years to come
- Unit features four locking door compartments, three duplex, and one GFI outlet
- Base unit and work surface available in many styles and colors
- Exclusive A-Tech surface surpasses SEFA 8.0 Standards and can outperform wood finishes
- Fully assembled for easy installation
- Backed by a five-year warranty
- Base Material: Laminate
- Width: 80"
- Depth: 47"
- Height: 36"
- Made in the USA
- Green: GREENGUARD Certified
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 640.00 pounds
1" Laminate is widely used for school science furniture. It offers an excellent work surface that wears exceptionally well under normal use. Plastic laminate has superior resistance to scratching, with limited resistance to high temperatures and severe chemicals like acid. Top construction consists of permanently bonding a sheet of high pressure laminate to an industrial grade particle board core.
3/4" Phenolic Resin is a composite thermo-fused under heat and pressure to form a chemical resistant composite throughout the entire thickness of the top. It is designed for use as countertops, pegboards and reagent racks. Phenolic Resin will not stain or etch when exposed to most chemical solvents. Phenolic Resin exhibits no effect with subjected to these common laboratory chemicals: Nitric Acid 30%, Acetic Acid 98%, Hydrofluoric Acid 48%, Sulfuric Acid 33%, Methyl Ethyl Ketone, Phosphoric Acid 85% and others.