Keep all eyes on the instructor during science experiments with Stevens' Four Student Pentagon Table. The rear of the table features two locking door compartments so you can safely store chemicals, microscopes, beakers and more. Since the table comes with a sink with two cold water gooseneck faucets and two gas valves, conducting experiments is safe and easy. Plug your laptop or equipment into the convenient GFI outlet and avoid a mess of dangling cords. Choose from several tabletops based on your needs. Stevens' Four-Student Pentagon Table with Sink is GREENGUARD certified and made in the USA. Backed by a five-year warranty.
- Durable laminate finish is easy to clean
- Impact resistant edge will look great for years to come
- Unit features two locking door compartments, a sink, two gooseneck faucets, two single gas valves, two burette sockets, one duplex, and one GFI outlet
- Base unit and work surface available in many styles and colors
- Exclusive A-Tech surface surpasses SEFA 8.0 Standards and can outperform wood finishes
- Fully assembled for easy installation
- Backed by a five-year warranty
- Base Material: Laminate
- Width: 85"
- Depth: 47"
- Height: 36"
- Made in the USA
- Green: GREENGUARD Certified
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 600.00 pounds
3/4" Phenolic Resin is a composite thermo-fused under heat and pressure to form a chemical resistant composite throughout the entire thickness of the top. It is designed for use as countertops, pegboards and reagent racks. Phenolic Resin will not stain or etch when exposed to most chemical solvents. Phenolic Resin exhibits no effect with subjected to these common laboratory chemicals: Nitric Acid 30%, Acetic Acid 98%, Hydrofluoric Acid 48%, Sulfuric Acid 33%, Methyl Ethyl Ketone, Phosphoric Acid 85% and others.