This Diversified Woodcrafts Adjustable Light Table is attractive, durable and provides an excellent work area for producing accurate drafts and drawings. This light table features a sturdy maple hardwood frame that prevents wobbling. The almond-colored plastic laminate top is extremely smooth and comes with a shatter-resistant glass inset that gives maximum diffusion of light with minimum glare and no hot spots. Adjust the top from zero to 30 degrees for the optimum angle for your project. The soft-close feature prevents the top from slamming down, while a pencil stop keeps your supplies in place. Includes a preinstalled 120-volt electrical cord and four energy-efficient fluorescent tubes. This Adjustable Light Table is made in the USA and comes backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Maple hardwood frame with smooth, plastic laminate work surface
- Glass inset is shatter resistant
- Includes cord and four fluorescent tubes
- Adjust the table top angle from 0 to 30 degrees
- Protective, clear UV finish is environmentally friendly
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Frame Material: Maple hardwood
- Finish Material: Clear, environmentally friendly UV finish
- Top Material: Almond-colored plastic laminate
- Width: 30"
- Length: 42"
- Height: 39 3/4"
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Made in the USA
- Assembly Required: No
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are affecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 130.00 pounds