Diversified Woodcrafts' Side Clamp Bench accepts bar clamps and provides an area for both gluing projects and clamp storage. The top is completely open and includes 17 sets of 3/4" wide grooves which accept bar clamps three feet and over. Each groove is cut into a heavy-gauge steel rail. The lower center rail is adaptable for storage of hand screws and "C" clamps. The base is made of solid maple and finished with an earth-friendly water base finish. Can also be ordered with a drip pan. Diversified Woodcrafts' Side Clamp Bench is made in the USA and comes backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Solid maple base
- Includes 17 sets of clamp grooves
- Earth-friendly, water-based finish protects the workbench
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Material: Solid maple w/ steel rails
- Finish: Earth-friendly, water-based clear finish
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Other Info: Made in the USA
- Width: 72"
- Depth: 36"
- Height: 32"
- Made in the USA
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 150.00 pounds