Keep flammable art and printing supplies out of harm's way when you store them in Diversified Woodcrafts' Paint and Ink Storage Cabinet. This 18-gauge steel cabinet has double walls on the top, bottom, back and sides with a 1 1/2" air space between the inner and outer walls to reduce the chance of combustion. The cabinet is welded on both the inside and outside to ensure durability. Each of the five galvanized steel shelves adjusts on 4 3/4" centers and supports up to 350 pounds. Also comes with a 2" vent with fire baffle and cap and a 2" raised leak-proof sill at bottom. The bright red, lead-free high-gloss baked powder finish resists chipping and scratches, while galvanized steel leveling legs keep your cabinet from wobbling. Three-point locking doors protect contents from theft. This Diversified Woodcrafts Paint and Ink Storage Cabinet holds up to 60 one-gallon containers. Backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Holds up to 60 one-gallon cans
- Double wall 18-gauge welded steel with 1 1/2" air space
- Each of the five adjustable shelves holds up to 350 pounds
- Three-point locking doors
- Adjustable leveling feet keep the cabinet from wobbling
- Bright red baked powder-coat paint finish
- 2" high leak-proof door sill contains spills
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Material: Welded 18-gauge steel
- Finish: Red powder-coat paint
- Shelves: 5 adjustable shelves (on 4 3/4" centers)
- Lock: 3-point locking handle
- Capacity: 350 lbs. per shelf; 60 gallons
- Other Info: FM approved
- Width: 42"
- Depth: 18"
- Height: 65"
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 6 weeks
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 430.00 pounds