The Screenflex Healthflex Privacy Screen allows your healthcare providers to give discreet, confidential care in a clean environment. This screen includes five acoustical, tackable panels that are covered in easy-to-clean vinyl with an antimicrobial coating. The vinyl contains bactericides and mildew inhibitors and passed the ASTM D-1308 test for stain resistance. Also avaialable in a variety of fabric choices. Since the core of each panel is made of 3/4" honeycomb and nonwoven fiberglass, it effectively absorbs sound. Each panel is supported by a sturdy, 26-gauge galvanized steel frame. Full-length piano hinges between panels won't pinch fingers and allow the screen to open and close with ease. Rolls easily on adjustable ball-bearing casters. Position-control hinges safely lock the screen in place. The Screenflex Healthflex Privacy Screen comes backed by a three-year warranty.
- Panels are covered with easy-to-clean vinyl with built-in antimicrobial coating or a variety of fabric
- Honeycomb core absorbs sound
- Full-length piano hinges make it easy to open and close
- Rolls easily on adjustable ball-bearing casters
- Position-control hinges lock the screen in place
- Backed by a three-year warranty
- Number of panels: Five
- Total length: 9' 5"
- Height: 5' 9"
- Frame Material: 26-gauge powder painted steel
- Panel Material: Honeycomb and non-woven fiberglass
- Panel Upholstery: Vinyl
- Warranty: Three years
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Lead Time: Ships within 2 weeks
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 60.00 pounds