The Screenflex Healthflex Privacy Screen allows your healthcare providers to give discreet, confidential care in a clean environment. This screen includes five acoustical, tackable panels in your choice of easy-to-clean vinyl or fabric with a built-in antimicrobial coating. The vinyl contains bactericides and mildew inhibitors and passed the ASTM D-1308 test for stain resistance. Since the vinyl panels can be wiped clean and disinfected, they are suitable for use in hospitals. The core of each panel is made of 3/4" honeycomb and nonwoven fiberglass, it effectively absorbs sound. Each panel is supported by a sturdy, 26-gauge galvanized steel frame. Full-length piano hinges between panels won't pinch fingers and allow the screen to open and close with ease. Rolls easily on adjustable ball-bearing casters. Position-control hinges safely lock the screen in place. The Screenflex Healthflex Privacy Screen comes backed by a three-year warranty.
- Panels are covered with your choice of easy-to-clean vinyl or fabric with built-in antimicrobial coating
- Honeycomb core absorbs sound
- Full-length piano hinges make it easy to open and close
- Rolls easily on adjustable ball-bearing casters
- Position-control hinges lock the screen in place
- Backed by a three-year warranty
- Number of panels: Five
- Total length: 9' 5"
- Height: 5' 9"
- Frame Material: 26-gauge powder painted steel
- Panel Material: Honeycomb and non-woven fiberglass
- Panel Upholstery: Vinyl
- Warranty: Three years
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 2 weeks
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 60.00 pounds